Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17 - Day 12

Yes it was a wake up call – drank some coffee and 330AM met the representative from Rainforest Alliance for my transfer to Quito Airport.  American #932 departs at 640AM to Miami.  Well typical – we were about 45 minutes late taking off due to maintenance, but better safe than sorry!  Believe it or not even with the flight being late, I made it through customs, pick up luggage and then checked back in for my flight to Orlando and then had to go back through security and I for one of the 1st times in Miami I didn’t have to travel for miles & miles and I made it to my flight and had plenty of time to spare!  YEAH
Safe flight to Orlando and was met by John and he brought me home to see Jaylee and my kids. 
It was truly an Amazon Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment